15 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca
15 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca
15 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca: Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco and is a popular destination for tourists from around the world. Here are some of the top attractions and things to do in Casablanca:
- Hassan II Mosque – This is one of the largest mosques in the world and is a must-visit attraction in Casablanca. The mosque is located on the coast and offers stunning views of the ocean.
- Old Medina – The old medina of Casablanca is a maze of narrow alleys and bustling markets. Here you can find traditional souvenirs and handicrafts.
- Corniche – The Corniche is a long coastal promenade that offers beautiful views of the sea. There are many cafes and restaurants along the way where you can stop for a drink or a bite to eat.
- La Sqala – This is a historic fort that has been turned into a restaurant. It offers traditional Moroccan cuisine and a beautiful setting.
- Casablanca Cathedral – This cathedral was built by the French during their occupation of Morocco. It is a stunning example of French Gothic architecture.
- Museum of Moroccan Judaism – This museum showcases the history and culture of the Jewish community in Morocco.
- Morocco Mall – This is one of the largest shopping malls in Africa and offers a wide range of international brands and local boutiques.
- Art Deco architecture – Casablanca is known for its beautiful Art Deco architecture, which can be seen throughout the city.
- Rick’s Cafe – This cafe was inspired by the movie Casablanca and offers a romantic and nostalgic atmosphere.
- Royal Palace – The Royal Palace of Casablanca is an impressive building that is worth a visit.
These are just some of the many attractions and things to do in Casablanca. The city also offers a vibrant nightlife, delicious food, and friendly locals.
- Parc de la Ligue Arabe – This is a large park in the heart of Casablanca that offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is home to many exotic trees and plants, as well as a lake with paddle boats.
- The United Nations Square – This is a large square located in the center of Casablanca that is surrounded by important buildings, including the United Nations Headquarters.
- Mahkama du Pacha – This is a stunning courthouse located in the heart of the old medina. It features intricate tile work, wood carvings, and other decorative elements.
- Dar el Makhzen – This is a palace that was once the residence of the governor of Casablanca. It is now used as a museum and houses a collection of Moroccan art and artifacts.
- Ain Diab Beach – This is a popular beach located in the western part of Casablanca. It offers golden sand and clear water, and is a great place to relax and soak up the sun.
Casablanca also offers a range of day trips and excursions to nearby attractions, such as the ancient city of Volubilis, the charming seaside town of Essaouira, and the stunning Atlas Mountains.
In addition, Casablanca is known for its delicious food, which includes dishes like tagine, couscous, and pastilla. The city also offers a range of accommodation options, from luxurious hotels to budget-friendly hostels.
Overall, Casablanca is a vibrant and exciting city that offers something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in history, culture, or just relaxing on the beach, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in this Moroccan gem.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks